Re: KeyFileStore ?

Sage's basic approach sounds about right to me.  I'm fairly skeptical
about the benefits of packing small objects together within larger
files, though.  It seems like for very small objects, we would be
better off stashing the contents opportunistically within the onode.
For somewhat larger objects, it seems like the complexity of
maintaining information about the larger pack objects would be
equivalent to the what the filesystem would do anyway.
-Sam