Free LinuxCon/CloudOpen Pass

Hey cephers,

Now that OSCON is in our rearview mirror we have started looking to
LinuxCon/CloudOpen, which is looming just over two weeks away.  If you
haven't arranged tickets yet, and would like to go, let us know!  We
have an extra ticket (maybe two) and we'd love to have you attend and
hang out at the Ceph booth (community, no corp affiliation) a bit with
us to talk to the community.

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-north-america

If you're interested shoot me a message either here via email or on
IRC and we'll see about getting you into the show (although you have
to figure out travel to Chicago).  If you already have a ticket, make
sure you stop by and say hi to the squids at the booth.  Looking
forward to hanging with the community in Chicago.  Thanks.

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director Ceph Community || Red Hat
http://ceph.com  ||  http://community.redhat.com