Re: wip-objecter

I think that for the calls where we check the epoch and then
conditionally call wait_for_map with the context, we have to change
them to do the wait_for_map call first and check the boolean response.
Otherwise, if the map we have is updated between the read of the epoch
and the call to wait_for_map, it could already be ready and never call
back our context.

My version is here (on top a rebase of wip-objecter to master on
branch wip-objecter-rebase):
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/commit/3cd82464ed6f13ec5b44da303849061648b9e3a1

John