Re: Fwd: S3 API Compatibility support

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 10:14 AM, M Ranga Swami Reddy
<swamireddy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for quick reply.
> Yes,  versioned object - missing in ceph ATM
> Iam looking for: bucket lifecylce (get/put/delete), bucket location,
> put object notification and object restore (ie versioned object) S3
> API support.
> Please let me now any of the above work is in progress or some one
> planned to work on.

I opened an issue for bucket lifecycle (we already had an issue open
for object expiration though). We do have bucket location already
(part of the multi-region feature). Object versioning is definitely on
our backlog and one that we'll hopefully implement sooner rather
later.
With regard to object notification, it'll require having a
notification service which is a bit out of the scope. Integrating the
gateway with such a service whouldn't be hard, but we'll need to have
that first.

Yehuda