Re: [ceph-users] EU mirror now supports rsync

On 07/16/2014 09:48 PM, David Moreau Simard wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for making this available.
I am currently synchronizing off of it and will make it available on our 4 Gbps mirror on the Canadian east coast by the end of this week.

Cool! More mirrors is always better.

Are you able to share how you are synchronizing from the Ceph repositories ?
It would probably be better for us to synchronize from the source rather than the Europe mirror.

I have a SSH account into the ceph.com server and use that to sync the packages. I've set this up the the community guys Ross and Patrick, you might want to ping them.

There is no official distribution mechanism for this right now. I simply set up a rsyncd to provide this the community.

Wido

--
David Moreau Simard