coefficients

Hi Loic,

If you still need to calculate more coefficients there is an
explanation of how to construct the coding equations in the paper
Erasure coding in Windows Azure Storage (unless you will keep your LRC
implementation simple and do only the LRC (10,6,5) ). I undertand that
the codes LRC in the mentioned paper are not exactly the same but at
least the paper explains the coefficients. I think in Azure they used
functional repair instead of exact repair as you wish.

koleosfuscus