Ceph Developer Summit : locally repairable codes

Hi Andreas,

I shortly summarized the state of the locally repairable plugin implementation for tomorrow's Ceph Developers Summit at:

  http://pad.ceph.com/p/GH-locally-repairable-code

There has been no significant changes since you last reviewed it, you should not be surprised. If you see anything odd, feel free to update the pad. Or let me know and I'll work on it ;-)

I also cc'ed koleosfuscus who's working on the erasure code reliability model. It would be great if you could attend although it's late (if I'm not mistaken you're both in the same time zone).

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre