Re: НА: Official Ceph RPM build flags needed

> So it seems, that this is up to packager what to put to RPM_OPT_FLAGS
> environment variable on packaging. Maybe someone knows what particular value
> is used?

You might want to look at __global_cflags in /usr/lib/rpm/redhat/macros for
more flags.  I spent way too much time yesterday dealing with an issue that
had its root there, and ended up overriding all sorts of stuff in my own
~/.rpmmacros to work around it.