Ceph Developer Summit "G/H"

Greetings cephalopods!

Wow, two community spam^H^H^H^Hemails in as many work days, things
certainly are moving quickly!  I just wanted to alert everyone to the
fact that, while there isn't going to be a release of Giant and a
beginning of work on "Hammer," we still want to hold our quarterly
developer summit as planned to discuss work in flight.

http://ceph.com/community/ceph-developer-summit-gh/

This summit will serve to discuss a number of things, but mostly we
wanted to take time to be transparent about Calamari (if you haven't
heard the news, head over to the announcement that went out yesterday:
 http://ceph.com/community/ceph-calamari-goes-open-source/ ),
infrastructure work, and give folks with work in flight to be able to
check in with Sage and others.

The biggest change to this summit is that I'm asking people to sign up
beforehand using an eventbrite page (if you are willing and able...you
can still attend if you don't):

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ceph-developer-summit-gh-day-1-tickets-11808540663

If you have any questions please feel free to send them my way.  Right
now the rough outline of topics is attached below, but we'll try to
schedule sessions in much the same way as past summits.  Thanks!

* Tech Committee (name tech leads, establish transparent governance)
* Foundation update (if we can get RHT players together before this)
* Wiki overhaul (where I want community help)
* Cloud stuff (OpenStack, CloudStack, OpenNebula)
* OS/container-specific work (CentOS SIG, CoreOS, Docker)
* CephFS stuff (CorhortFS, Community Work, tech lead)
* Reassess existing work for Giant

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director, Community || Inktank