Re: Calamari Goes Open Source

Great work Inktank / Red Hat! An open source Calamari will be a great benefit to the community!

Cheers,
Mike Dawson

On 5/30/2014 6:04 PM, Patrick McGarry wrote:
Hey cephers,

Sorry to push this announcement so late on a Friday but...

Calamari has arrived!

The source code bits have been flipped, the ticket tracker has been
moved, and we have even given you a little bit of background from both
a technical and vision point of view:

Technical (ceph.com):
http://ceph.com/community/ceph-calamari-goes-open-source/

Vision (inktank.com):
http://www.inktank.com/software/future-of-calamari/

The ceph.com link should give you everything you need to know about
what tech comprises Calamari, where the source lives, and where the
discussions will take place.  If you have any questions feel free to
hit the new ceph-calamari list or stop by IRC and we'll get you
started.  Hope you all enjoy the GUI!

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director, Community || Inktank