Ceph Wiki IA Overhaul (blueprint)

Greetings!

I know that many of you have discussed various enhancements/changes to
the wiki with me over the past months, and "now is the time on
sprockets when we dance!" (it's time to work on the wiki :P).  I have
created a blueprint that encompasses many of the requirements that I
have been collecting, but I would love feedback and any help that I
can get:

https://wiki.ceph.com/Planning/Blueprints/Submissions/Wiki_IA_Overhaul

I'm open to any suggestions with respect to organization, content, or
governance as it relates to the wiki.  Once we have a working model
and can start populating data there will be incentives for those who
contribute (both short term "blitz/hackathon" style and longer term
compensation for contribution, but more on that when we get there).

I feel that the wiki has been seriously lacking in attention and love
simply because we didn't have the hands to dedicate to making it
better.  However, thanks to en expanded resource pool we really want
to make sure that our community documentation and resources continue
to grow to suit our needs.

I welcome any feedback and/or participation that you guys can give.  Thanks!

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director, Community || Inktank
http://ceph.com  ||  http://inktank.com