Raring upstart reload bug workaround

Hi,

I'm looking for the simplest workaround for a bug in the reload implementation of upstart as shipped with Ubuntu raring. It manifests itself by loosing track of the "exec" process. If it does not ring a bell, the steps to reproduce from a fresh Ubuntu raring installation are here : http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/7188 . It was fixed because it does not show on Trusty but I was not able to find a reference in https://bugs.launchpad.net/upstart

Thanks in advance for any advice you may have. And for your continuous efforts to make Ubuntu better ;-)

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre