Re: XioMessenger (RDMA) Status Update

Hi Matt,

I've rebased this branch on top of master and pushed it to wip-xio in
ceph.git, and then opened a pull request to capture review:

	https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/1819

I would like to get some of the preliminary pieces into master sooner
rather than later so we can start cutting down on the size of the branch.
I've started by looking just first few patches that modify the Messenger
and made a few clean ups:

 - use SimplePolicyMessage for SimpleMessenger, too, to avoid dup code
 - move PipeConnection into a separate header and tweak a few things to
   remove it from the generic Messenger/Message/Connection interface
 - cleaned up a bit of cruft from the original patch
 - resolved a few merge conflicts between firefly and master

Before I get too far into this can you take a look?  I'd like to pull
*all* of the non-xio stuff to the top of the branch and get it in good
shape first.

I think the next step for me is to look at how you've instantiated the
alternate xio messenger and clean up that interface.  This is probably
also a good time for us to get the entity_addr_t and entity_name_t stuff
sorted out.

Thanks!
sage