From: Loic Dachary [loic@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 09 May 2014 17:35
To: Andreas Joachim Peters
Cc: Ceph Development
Subject: Implied parity and erasure code

Hi Andreas,

The "implied parity bloc" mentionned page 4 of http://anrg.usc.edu/~maheswaran/Xorbas.pdf is something we've not discussed in the context of the implementation of the pyramid erasure code plugin. I'm not sure if it would be useful to have. Do you have an opinion ?

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre