Re: What should the Ceph Foundation be about ?

On 2014/5/6 11:54, Sage Weil wrote:
On Mon, 5 May 2014, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 12:32 PM, Patrick McGarry <patrick@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
People like Jim Jagielski, Brian Stevens, Michael Tiemann, and many
others are bound to have years of experience that can help us make the
best decisions for the Ceph community.  I'm really looking forward to
exploring this topic with them as they have been very welcoming so
far.
Given our backgrounds, I'm sure that my advice will be similar to
Jim's; but, I'm happy to act as a sounding board as someone who has
been an advocate for Ceph for a while now.  =)

I'll be in Atlanta next week for the OpenStack Summit - happy to
discuss this over drinks if you or anyone else will be there!  --
Excellent-- I look forward to seeing you there!
I will be there as well, see you then

sage