Re: [ceph-users] Red Hat to acquire Inktank

Hey Danny (and Wido),

WRT the foundation I'm sure you can see why it has been on hold for
the last few weeks.  However, this is not signifying the death of the
effort.  Both Sage and I still feel that this is a discussion worth
having.  However, the discussion hasn't happened yet, so it's far too
early to be able to say anything beyond that.

Once we get all of the acquisition stuff settled we'll start having
those conversations again.  There are obvious pros and cons to both
sides, so the outcome is far from obvious.  I will definitely let you
all know as soon as there is information to be had.

Sorry I couldn't be more informative, but we're still looking at it!

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director, Community || Inktank
http://ceph.com  ||  http://inktank.com