OpenStack Survey

Greetings Cephers!

If you haven't been following news in the OpenStack world it might be
easy to miss that another user survey is being collected to assess
what the OpenStack landscape looks like.  We'd really love it if you
could go tell your OpenStack story, especially since we love to make
sure that people who are using both OpenStack && Ceph together are
accurately represented.

https://www.openstack.org/user-survey/

Keep in mind that submissions close this Friday at 23:00 UTC, so there
isn't tons of time left.  I'll send out another reminder or two, but
don't wait...tell the world how awesome you think OpenStack and Ceph
are together!

In addition to a collection of random strangers on the internet, we'd
love to get a chance to meet you in person.  So, if you are swinging
through the OpenStack Developer Summit in Austin this May, please stop
by the Inktank booth and say hi!  Thanks.

https://www.openstack.org/summit/openstack-summit-atlanta-2014/

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director, Community || Inktank