Re: Ceph Puppet modules (again)

The initial plan was to stop the fragmentation and centralize efforts in the stackforge module. I think we were all able to agree on that.

As far as licensing goes, Enovance’s puppet-ceph was told to become Apache2 to make it easier to pull code from their version of puppet-ceph and it’s many forks and branches (including DTAG’s).
As far as I can remember, Sebastien Han told me they had agreed with their contributors to change the license to Apache2 but I have not seen that happening.

I for one welcomed the stackforge initiative but have had limited resources to actually contribute new code only recently.
I provide insight and reviews currently.

David Moreau Simard