Re: [GSOC] Google Storage API Project

Hello,

I'm Vipul, a Computer Engg. student studying in New Delhi. I've been a past GSOC student under RTEMS last year, along with experience in working on distributed storage systems, especially Redhat's Gluster. So, basically I have some successful experience in contributing to Open Source and interest in the domain where Ceph works.

I'm keen to work on the project of implementing Google cloud storage APIs for Ceph object gateway. As it's mentioned that modelling the previous S3 API is a good way to go about this, so can anyone please point me in the direction where I can find this previous work ? Any other bootstrapping pointers or tips for getting to know Ceph would really be helpful.

Regards
Vipul Nayyar