Re: Ceph Ansible Repo

I had been working on something similar to Seb's.  Alfredo's (which I
had looked at before) seems to be a wrapper around ceph-deploy.
Useful, but not as fully featured.  It also hasn't been updated in 7
months.

I would certainly like to see a more fully-featured set of Ansible
playbooks in Ceph's main GitHub repo.  I think Seb's work here is a
great start!  It's definitely a project I can help contribute to, as
well.

 - Travis