New upstream of libedit + UTF8 (fwd)

There is a libedit update coming.  IIRC, this was a dependency for the old
version of the ceph CLI but the new python implementation should not need
it.  Probably this just needs to be removed from configure.ac and the
package dependencies?
--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

You receive this email because of your package has libedit as build-dep
[1] (and because libedit has
a crazy popcon and I don't want to break all packages).

A few days ago, I uploaded a new upstream version of libedit
(3.1-20140213-1~exp1).

I also turned on the utf-8 support (for more information,
http://bugs.debian.org/737786
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libedit/+bug/816758
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libedit/+bug/1276836 )

Both changes are available in experimental

I would appreciate if you could test if these changes haven't break your
packages.

I am planning to upload March 7th (Friday).

Thanks,
Sylvestre

[1] grep-dctrl -F Build-Depends "libedit-dev" -s Maintainer -s Uploaders
/var/lib/apt/lists/*unstable*_Sources

--- End Message ---