Re: ceph-standalone

Hi Sebastien,

so that’s great. It’s already almost done. Let us know when you have managed updating it.

I suppose it would be best if we could offer one image each of the last 3 Ceph versions (dumpling, emperor and firefly) so people can then play with the expected level they are looking for in either test environment or production environment.

Each of the images would be maintained up to date for the last stable code base of each version only to reduce time consuming.

What about this?
JC