doxygen help

A while back I added some doxygen comments/docs to librados.hpp and tried
to have sphinx slurp it up into the generated docs on ceph.com:

	https://github.com/ceph/ceph/commit/d0c4600e6645d116b9b2c4eea56ef5851eea54d5

Unfortunately this flames out with some obscure doxygen error and I wasn't
able to sort it out given my limited attention span and experience with
such tools.  You can see the error here:

	http://gitbuilder.sepia.ceph.com/gitbuilder-doc/log.cgi?log=d0c4600e6645d116b9b2c4eea56ef5851eea54d5

Exception occurred:
File "/tmp/virtualenv-docs/src/asphyxiate/asphyxiate/__init__.py", line
388, in render_compounddef
"cannot handle {node.tag} kind={node.attrib[kind]}".format(node=node)
Error: Assertion cannot handle compounddef kind=class

Anybody know what might be going on?  This is the main thing preventing
the C++ librados API docs (such as they are) from appearing on the site.

sage