Re: Google Summer of Code 2014

Hi,

I've added the "INCREASE CODE COVERAGE" project description and volunteer to be a mentor.

"ALLOW A TUNABLE “PRIMARY AFFINITY” IN THE OSDMAP" is already implemented but not merged yet at https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/1176

I volunteer to be a co-mentor for "ADD ERASURE CODING TO THE DURABILITY MODELING" and "BUILD SDK FOR OBJECT CLASSES"

Cheers