Testing 3rd party integration with ceph object storag

Hi Folks,

I hope this is the right forum.  I am evaluating S3QL
(http://www.rath.org/s3ql-docs/about.html) and have run into issues
with it when attempting to connect to our Ceph based object storage.
The issue described here
(https://bitbucket.org/nikratio/s3ql/issue/26/doesnt-work-with-cephs-swift-impl)
has been reported to the developer but at this point he needs the
service exposed so that he can investigate further and unfortunately I
cannot expose our instance to him.  Is there a solution that someone
on this list can suggest or provide?  Is there an integration
environment for 3rd parties that want to integrate with Ceph that he
could get access to?

Thanks,
Joel