Re: Libvirt patch for Ubuntu 14.04 to create image format 2 by default

FYI OpenStack already uses format 2 images, we don’t have this problem.

––––
Sébastien Han
Cloud Engineer

"Always give 100%. Unless you're giving blood.”

Phone: +33 (0)1 49 70 99 72
Mail: sebastien.han@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Address : 10, rue de la Victoire - 75009 Paris
Web : www.enovance.com - Twitter : @enovance