Re: v0.75 contributors credits ( experimental) (take 2)

Hi,

There are significant differences from the previous mail. For instance Damien Simard does not show anymore although a patch from him was merged in master January 3rd. When publishing a release, some patches are picked and others are left in master. The previous method listed all refs from master in a range of dates and therefore did not account for this. The current method compares the refs from one release tag to another and is accurate.

That does not mean there are no other errors, but I think we got the difference between releases right this time ;-)

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre