Client Incarnation & librados documentation

Hi,
I have a question concerning the variable used by "objecter->set_client_incarnation().."

What I have seen is that currently it is always set to 0.

Would it be possible to add this as a variable to an IoCtx and do "objecter->set_client_incarnation()" according to the context before each objecter->XXX call. I have seen that every call to the objecter is already locked with the client mutex, so that should be safe ?!?!?

What was the original purpose of this variable?

I want to use it to identify more fine grained clients using a shared librados instance and use it to authorize on server side object operations using an OSD plugin ...

Is there any better (larger than int32)  existing available 'blob' to move something with each message from librados to an OSD plugin?

One small point concerning the librados documention ... we noticed when one uses seteuid(uid) together with librados all OSD connections get recreated after each seteuid call and one accumulates TIME_WAIT sockets ... maybe you can document this 'feature' ...

Thanks, Andreas.