[May be a bug?]Cannot umount cephfs after all mons is stopped

Hi Sage:
       We are testing cephfs mouting by kernel 3.12. And we meet a
situation that we cannot umount cephfs and also cannot reboot the
client machine. Only hard reset can restart the client machine.
        Here is the flow:
        1) Create a ceph cluster with 3 mons, 2 mds (active-standby), 2 osds.
        2) Mount the cephfs with linux kernel 3.12.
        3) Using service ceph stop mon.x to stop all mons.
        4) Then we cannot umount the cephfs. The command lsof and
fuser cannot return,and even if we use "umount -l [mount_point]",  we
only see the mount_point disappeared from /etc/mtab, but we still
cannot soft reboot the client machine.

        If we get in this situation, we can only hard reset the client
machine to avoid this.
        So the problem is if there is some method can gracefully
umount the cephfs and dont make the client machine cant rebooted?

         Regards!