Re: [GIT PULL] Ceph updates and fixes for 3.13

I have just tried ceph 0.72.1 and kernel 3.13.0-rc1.

There seems to be a problem with ceph file system access from this kernel.

I mount a ceph running on another machine, that seems to go OK.

I create a directory on that mount, that seems to go OK.

I cal 'ls -l' that mount and all looks good.

I cannot remove the directory, nor can I write anything to the
directory. I get a message to the effect 'is not a directory'.

I step back to kernel 3.12.1 and all is well.

Does the message below explain this? Known issue to be fixed in rc2?

Thank you,
David