Fwd: Returning the bucket name in RGW response

(resending as plain text)

I'm away and on my phone, I'll make it short. Overall direction is ok.
Run git submodule update because a submodule change snuck in.
I'd move the header dumping into a new RGWOp::pre_exec() callback and
fold the dump_continue() also into it.
Note that dumping bucket is only applicable for the object store api,
so need to take it into account (e.g., do it in the appropriate
subclass of RGWOp).

Yehuda