Re: writing a ceph cliente for MS windows

Hello sage and Yehuda,
yes nwat told me that u64 was an alias for unsigned long which is default C compiler data type.
I wasn't cautious.

I read some other things like the cygwin mount.cc /mount.h files ... they include cifs and nfs filetype things like samba too. We could integrate a new data type in it with our ceph-win32-client.

Obviously everyone would prefere something with a nice point and click window to setup their ceph-win32-client. But as a starter... maybe we could understand better the way windows handle file systems starting from cygwin/mount files.

Regards,
signature

*Alphé Salas*
Ingeniero T.I