Ceph in your neighborhood

Forget Waldo, Ceph-heads are much more interesting when you find them!

Just wanted to share some of the places (that WE know about) where
Ceph experts might be venturing forth when they aren't sequestered in
a secret lair writing such awesome code.  This is by no means a
completely exhaustive list, and if you have shows, meetups, or other
things to add please reply and tell us about them!

2013
04 Nov :: Santa Clara, CA - Cloud Expo 2013 West (Greg Farnum)
04 Nov :: Hong Kong - OpenStack Summit 2013 (Ross Turk, Bryan
Bogensberger, Jude Fitzgerald, Sage Weil)
18 Nov :: Denver, CO - SC13 (Patrick McGarry, Ross Turk)
20 Nov :: Amsterdam - CloudStack Collaboration Conference EU (Wido den
Hollander)

2014
06 Jan :: Perth - Linux.conf.au (Sage Weil)
01 Feb :: Brussels - FOSDEM (TBD)
21 Feb :: Los Angeles, CA - Scale 12X
19 Mar :: NYC, NY - Structure Data (TBD)
19 Mar :: Greece - European Data Forum (TBD)
03 Apr :: Rust, Germany - World Hosting Days (TBD)
20 Jul :: Portland, OR - OSCON (TBD)

The 2014 events calendar is still in the process of getting ironed out
so there may be changes to those.  There will definitely be a few
additions as well as our plans solidify.  Once we move over to the new
wiki I'll publish all of this data so that anyone attending a
conference that wants to "talk Ceph" can meet up.

Shout if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director, Community || Inktank