RE: [ceph-users] Inktank Ceph Enterprise Launch

I actually started a django app (no code pushed yet) for this purpose. I guessed that Inktank might come out with a commercial offering and thought a FOSS dashboard would be a good thing for the community too.

https://github.com/dontalton/kraken

I'd much rather contribute to a Inktank-backed dashboard if it were FOSS, than start a new project.