Re: Removing disks / OSDs

Hi,

If a disk containing an OSD is moved to another host, it is entirely possible that the objects it contains are violating a crush rule imposing that no object is replicated on the same host. Will this be taken care of as a side effect of updating the place of the OSD in the map ( https://github.com/ceph/ceph/blob/v0.61.9/src/upstart/ceph-osd.conf#L29 ) ?

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people do nothing.