A call for teuthology users

Hi Ross & Patrick,

During tonight talk about teuthology I suggested that, if you think it's appropriate, you could say a word during your talk in London next week. Although teuthology is still rough around the edges, it's definitely useable and useful, even outside inktank. If you could invite people to join our weekly meeting and / or try to install and run teuthology, that may help grow the user base.

What do you think ?

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people do nothing.