thought on storing bloom (hit) info

If we make this a special internal object we need to complicate recovery
and namespacing to keep is separate from user data.  We also need to
implement a new API for retrieving, trimming, and so forth.

Instead, we could just store the in-progress and completed bloom filters
(or even explicit hit list) as regular rados objects in a separate
namespace.  The namespace could be '.ceph' or similar by default, but
configurable in case the user wants something different for some reason.

Normal recovery should work unmodified.

The normal rados API could be used to fetch (or even delete) old info.

I think the main challenge is making an object_locator_t that maps cleanly
into a specific PG so that a particular object is always stored exactly
with the PG.  This should be a pretty easy change to object_locator_t.
In the mapping process, all we're doing is hashing the key string and
mixing in the pool hash; here we'd just be able to specify the resulting
value explicitly.

Thoughts?
sage