Re: kclient: Missing directories

Okay,

I'll incorporate rebase our work on top of testing once Yan's changes
have some time to make it through the test bots.

Sadly it's very intermittent for us happening randomly... I feel like
we experience it once or twice a week. It might be that we're more
prone to it then the test bots because we end rewriting a lot of data
(when new data makes it into our system we end up optimizing it a few
times in the first few days before it settles).

Thanks,
-- Milosz