Re: PG Backend Proposal

Hi Sam,

In case you don't get notified, I proposed a few changes to your erasure_coding document. Basically links to the tickets you created last friday.

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/482

I also reworked the coding tasks of the blueprint

http://wiki.ceph.com/01Planning/02Blueprints/Emperor/Erasure_coded_storage_backend_%28step_2%29

to also link to them.

It would be convenient if

https://github.com/ceph/ceph/blob/wip-erasure-coding-doc/doc/dev/osd_internals/erasure_coding.rst

was in master instead of a branch to create permalinks that will survive the deletion of this branch.

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people do nothing.