blueprint: cache pool overlay

I posted a blueprint with an alternative approach to tiered storage than
the redirects I mentioned yesterday.  Instead of demoting data out of an
existing pool to a colder pool, we could put a faster pool logically in
front of an existing pool as a cache.  Think SSD or fusionio or similar.
I think it is logically simpler, but address slightly different use
cases--it helps with hot data, but doesn't really address archival of cold
data (e.g., to an erasure coded pool).

http://wiki.ceph.com/01Planning/02Blueprints/Emperor/osd%3A_cache_pool_overlay

We should discuss this in the same session with the redirects blueprint
and the blueprint on temperature tracking (which I'm not seeing listed;
maybe Sam hasn't posted it yet).