Re: Contribution

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 12:52 PM, christophe courtaut
<christophe.courtaut@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I updated my pull request and looking forward #5416, and asked for
> more information on the tracker.
>
> Nowadays, i'm iterating on the tracker to find issues i can fix.
> I currently proposed fixes for #1779, #5228 and #5324.

I pulled your fix for 1779. I commented on 5228 (a similar fix for
that issue already went in, but your fix does some other things). I
will pull 5324 (already commented on that at github).

> I'm not very familiar with tests, and it might be a little too big for
> me to start with.
> Btw, I was also in contact with Joe Buck to properly setup a fake cluster
> suitable to make tests, as i was having trouble in doing that.
>
> To get started, i'm looking for things a bit smaller, that could fit in a day.
>
> I would be glad if you could point me to some specific tasks,
> even if they are not specially related to the geo-replication blueprint,
> the best for me remaining rgw related tasks as it's what i am trying to learn.

Here are a few (ordered by complexity):

 - 3074 (trivial)
 - swift temp URLs (there's already a similar mechanism for S3)
 - 5374
 - 4365

Thanks!
Yehuda