Re: [Xen-devel] Xen blktap driver for Ceph RBD : Anybody wants to test ? :p

Hi again,

>> However when rbd cache is enabled with:
>> [client]
>> rbd_cache = true
>>
>> the tapdisk process crashes if I do this in the domU:
>> dd if=/dev/xvda bs=1M > /dev/null

I tested this locally and couldn't reproduce the issue.

Doing reads doesn't do anything bad AFAICT.
Doing writes OTOH seems to leak memory (or at least use much more
memory than the configured cache size).

I also rechecked the code and I don't see anything wrong with it.
AFAICT with or without cache shouldn't change anything so the issue
might be in librbd itself.

Cheers,

    Sylvain