Contribution

Hi Yehuda,

I went thru http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/rgw/issues today ( all 22
of them ;-) and contributed a patch to
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/5324 ( that was an easy one ). I'd be
happy to either fix more bugs on the current development branch or
contribute to the geo-replication
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/commits/wip-rgw-geo-2

The amount of work going on with wip-rgw-geo is impressive and I'm not
sure what I could do to help. It would be most convenient for me to
pick from a list of self contained tasks in the tracker. I would be
happy to spend a few days on each of them, one at a time. Since I'm
still new to the code base, working on a tasks that would require
weeks of work is probably too ambitious at this point. However, I very
much understand that the definition of such tasks requires a fair
amount of work on your part. And if noone works on these tasks, this
would be a waste of your time. If that helps, I promise to diligently
work on them, full time :-)

Cheers

--
Christophe Courtaut