Wireshark

Hi,

I have done some work on a version of the Wireshark plugin to re-structure it so it may be possible to push upstream at some point. At the moment it handles connection establishment, setting up some conversational state tracking and decoding a few of the message types. Supporting other message types is now fairly straight forward but will take some time to work through to double check the decoding logic is up to date and change to a new decoding style.

At this point I was thinking maybe would be better to check-in as an alternative to the existing plugin so there is a base to work incrementally towards the upstream goal. Sound like a good approach?

Regards
Kev