recent osd changes

The OSDs used to only heartbeat on teh cluster interface.  Since they
actually talk to clients on the public interface this didn't detect
certain assymetrical network failures; this was fixed in the last release.

We also fixed a long-standing isue where the failure of the backend
network would cause an OSD to be marked down, but it would mark itself
back up by talking to the mon on the public interface.  It now verifies
that the backend network is working (by pinging random other osds) before
marking itself back up to avoid the problem.

The last change was a more robust writeback model.  We have a general
problem where we are journaling writes and then applying them to the file
system, but the two devices/targets may go at different speeds.  We don't
want to journal to get too far ahead of the fs or else request latency
become erratic/bursty and the eventual fs commit can take a very long
time.  Sam put togther a simple model of how much work the fs has pending
for the next commit (based on dirty bytes, dirty files, dirty inodes) and
bases throttling decisions on that instead of the very rough limits that
used to be in place.  This resolves many 'slow request' warnings and even
OSD failures (due to op_tp timeouts from very deep queues) on certain
torturous workload (ffsb).

sage