Re: rationale for a PGLog::merge_old_entry case

In all three cases, we know the authoritative log does not contain an
entry for oe.soid, therefore:

If oe.prior_version > log.tail, we must already have processed an
earlier entry for that object resulting in the object being correctly
marked missing (or not) (specifically, the entry for
oe.prior_version).

If log.tail >= oe.prior_version > eversion_t(), the missing entry
should have need set at oe.prior_version (revise_need).
oe.prior_version cannot be divergent because all divergent entries
must fall within the log (otherwise, we would have backfilled).

If oe.prior_version == eversion_t(), the object no longer exists, and
the object should be removed from the missing set.

Hope that helps.
-Sam