Re: rbd image association

On 03.06.2013 18:49, Sage Weil wrote:
On Mon, 3 Jun 2013, Roman Alekseev wrote:
On 03.06.2013 11:34, Wido den Hollander wrote:
udev takes car
Do you mean we need to create some rules in /etc/udev/rules.d/ directory and
after running rbd -p pool map image my image will be mapped with appropriate
device?
The ceph package installs a udev rules file in that directory; you
shouldn't have to do anything other than the 'rbd map ..' command.  If it
is not already present, there must be something wrong with the package on
the platform you are using.  What OS is it?

If so, could you please provide me with the commands which should be presented
in that file?

Thanks

--
Kind regards,

R. Alekseev

Yep, u're right there is only the file 70-persistent-net.rules in /etc/udev/rules.d/ directory.
It is Debian Wheezy 3.2.0-4-amd64

thanks

--
Kind regards,