question about ceph and FC SAN LUN data IO path

Hi,

If I have an OSD attached by a FC SAN device with the connection like this:
OSD HBA-->FC Switch-->SAN storage device.

Then Map a LUN in the SAN to the OSD as its only disk device to save data. if I have a client also has an HBA and the topology diagram looks like:

                  osd                                         client
------- ------- ------- -------
       | HBA |      | NIC |  <---------------> | NIC |   | HBA |
        ---+---      --------                            ------- -------
                  \ /
                                  | FC Switch |

                                       SAN

Suppose the created LUN above for OSD can be accessed by both osd and client though FC I/F, the question is: if I create a rbd block device in osd and map it to client, make a file system and mount it in client side, then create a file in the mounted FS. The read/write operation followed for this file will transfer data though ethernet path or FC path?

BRs,
Dennis