summit: rados namespaces, crush language extension

We had a session in the afternoon with a few miscellaneous rados items.
The first was rados namespaces.  This is a relatively simple extension to
the rados API that lets you separate a pool into separate logical
namespaces, and extends the capability/security semantics to let you
restrict access by namespace.  This is useful for multitenancy in cases
where the number of tenants makes a pool-per-tenant impractical.  The work
items involved were captured on teh etherpad at

	http://wiki.ceph.com/01Planning/Developer_Summit/Etherpad_Snapshots/2G%3A_RADOS_namespaces%2C_CRUSH_language_extension%2C_CRUSH_library

The second item was extending the CRUSH rule language to allow more
sophisticated placement strategies.  We identifed several use cases that
are not currently handled, and brainstormed possible solutions.  Several
ideas, but no concrete solutions yet.  If anyone is interested in this
work, let me know!

The last topic was supposed to be turning CRUSH into an easily consumable
shared library (libcrush.so), but we ran out of time.  Again, if there are
interested parties, let me know!

sage