summit: teuthology, build, testing/release

We did a session during the summit on build and testing tools, which
mostly focused around what we need to do to teuthology to expand our
testing coverage for dumpling.  For anyone who is working with the ceph
code, I suggset taking a quick look at the etherpad to see what was
discussed.

In particular, we're interested in doing what we can to make the
teuthology testing tool more easily consumable and useful to developers,
both to expand the overall testing effort and to make contribution in the
area of tests and test coverage easier.

A few things we discussed:

 - How useful would it be to make teuthology allocate testing machines via
a standard API like EC2 or openstack?

 - How can we expand teuthology to gather information about performance
and resource utilization to more easily track those sorts of regressions
and improvements?

 - What areas ar emost in need of documentation to let users get up and
running with teuthology?

If anyone is interested in these topics (or teuthology or our test efforts
in general), let us know!  If you'd like to get involved, there is lots to
be done.  There is a daily standup (google hangouts) that you are welcome
to join, and a healthy backlog of work to be done; see

	http://tracker.ceph.com/projects/teuthology/issues?query_id=36